Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lazy Day Life Updates

I just had a pretty intense dance party in my room with the dogs....now it hurts to bend my right elbow...I'm blaming it on too much arm flailing and fist pumping. #dancepartyproblems.Yes, I did just hashtag in the middle of a blog/note where hashtagging means virtually nothing. Get over it. We were rocking out to Avicii
"Wake Me Up" and that requires intense dancing. How could I not!? It's the most energy I've exerted all day since I'm sickly and aside from running to work to pull my thinners out of my locked drawers so that the girls could give them to the sharpener when he comes today I have been pretty much laying in my bed, drinking coffee and eating food. Oh yeah and posting a million pictures and videos from the Lady Antebellum concert that I went to on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was beyond epic. And if you follow me on Facebook you're probably thoroughly sick of hearing and seeing about it...well guess what....too bad! When I obsess over something, I obsess over it. And I'm a very obsessive person...in case you hadn't already noticed that ;) And that concert was DEFINITELY worth obsessing over!!!! I mean, in case you haven't heard yet, I TOUCHED Lady Antebellum!!! Well, one of them. I touched Hillary Scott, and there's an uber creepy picture of my hand on her arm on Facebook to prove it! Go check it out and tell me that it isn't the creepiest picture you've ever seen! Actually I'll just post it on here so I don't inconvenience you by having to go to Facebook...I'd hate to ever inconvenience someone... (that was sarcasm btw) I'm mainly just posting it on here so that you HAVE to see the amazing picture of me touching Hillary Scott... cuz I'm not obsessing over the whole night or anything...

on another note: I hate how my hands look :P I always have... It's just one of those weird things. I think I have funny looking hands, and apparently creepy looking ones too. Oh well... I'll just make sure to avoid the hand shots in my wedding photos when I get married someday years from now. I could have touched Kip Moore as well since he was standing on a chair right in front of my face (well the chair he was standing on was technically behind my chair, but since I turned around it was then in front of me....I know confusing right?!)But since he had his back to me the whole time he was singing I don't think there would have been any appropriate way for me to so I refrained. Aren't you all proud?! Here's more proof of the amazing night...


So I think the only reason I shall leave my house today is for a Starbucks, Whole Foods and Goodwill run. 1. I always need more coffee (I am NOT addicted....) 2. I'm out of Kind Bars (the best and healthiest granola bars you'll ever eat!) and yogurt 3. I haven't searched through the treasures at Goodwill in a long time so I think I'm due. And I want a black denim skirt, which means that I'm probably going to have to find some black denim pants and turn them into a skirt. Which is tedious and annoying but since no one makes cute, knee length skirts (at least black denim ones) I guess that's my only option. Pooey. I have a paper bag overflowing with sewing projects (most of them oddly enough are from the Goodwill lol!) I just never seem to have time to work on them! And I'm still pretty clueless when it comes to sewing so I need my mom around and free to babysit me and answer my 5 million questions and make sure I'm not like sewing my finger into the fabric or anything...you know...the types of things highly intelligent blonde girls do. I don't claim blonde status. I was born with red hair and it just blonded out over time therefore I am not a true blonde, therefore I am not stupid. I will just keep telling myself that the rest of my life and everything will be lovely :) Ignorance is bliss, right?! Therefore, denial is bliss. That's my logic on the topic. I am a great advocate for living in denial. I'm not addicted to coffee, I'm not "a blonde",I'm not OCD, my dogs don't get absolutely anything and everything they want, I'm not a book hoarder, I don't have way too many clothes....see denial is beautiful. It's different when you're living in denial and know exactly what you're living in denial about....another thing I just keep telling myself lol!! JK jk ... I don't ACTUALLY advocate living in denial...most of the time... ;) There's just nothing like a pair of warm, fuzzy slipper boots that make it look like you're wearing the abominable snowman on your feet. One of the best Christmas presents for sure. And they have pom poms on them. Who knew the abominable snowman wore pom poms!? I certainly didn't....

I'm super proud of myself...I haven't been to Target in over a week!!!! I'm actually more concerned than I am proud because that is NOT normal behaviour for me. Normally I'm there 3-5 times a week! I usually end up going twice on my day off somehow... If this is what being too busy does to me than it needs to stop. My Target runs are very important. But I do have more money in my checking account oddly enough...I don't understand. I also don't understand how I go into Target for one thing and come out with 5...it's like things just jump into my hands, basket, cart, etc without me knowing!!! Weird, right?! Target must be magical... I think that's it. Speaking of Target I think I want fruit snacks and Target's magical coupon printer offer thingy at check out printed out a coupon for fruit snacks for me...which is kind of weird because I never really buy fruit snacks. Every now and then when I'm going on a road trip or something I'll buy a box, but hardly ever. So maybe I will go to Target today...or maybe I'll make the healthy decision and just not buy any. I do attempt to be a healthy person most of the time. But then I have days like yesterday where I ate a tiny little piece of chocolate (organic chocolate mind you), but then Lorna Doone cookies were on sale at Walgreens for 99 cents, so I bought a box and then suddenly realized that I had eaten like 5 of them! And then my coworker had made Madeleine cookies (yum!) on Sunday night and she brought 4 of them to work for me and so then I ate 2 of those and THEN a customer came in to pick up her dog and brought in a 6 pack of Valentine cupcakes...so I HAD to eat one of those too...I mean I couldn't offend her or anything right?! Yeah .... yesterday was a fall off the sugar band wagon day. Oh well, it has to happen every now and then
right?! Speaking of Madeleine cookies...I still have the other 2 in my purse next to me right now... I think I shall eat them :) Yep, they still taste delicious...Rue is trying to eat it out of my hand as I type... I will fight her for it. Don't get between me and my food, it'll get ugly real fast. She came to her senses and laid back down. Good, I'd hate to have to fight my own dog... ;) Especially since she's just so stinkin cute! Even more so when there's food around. How exactly do dogs do that?! They turn into the world's cutest thing ever the second food appears....why can't I do that when a cute guy walks in the room or something?! LOL! Just kidding!!! kind of.... ahem... moving on..... I am not a huge cat person, but today I find myself wearing a shirt with a cat on the front of it. Why?! Because it was really cute and on sale... at Target... Natalie was like "You don't even like cats..." to which I replied, "I know, but I like this shirt." A very logical answer. Seriously, what did I do during my dance party?! My elbow hurts!!!!! It kind of feels like when I started going to the gym and gave myself tendinitis in my elbow because I was lifting too much weight without working up to it (big body builder Abby over here....better watch out!). Is it possible to give yourself tendinitis from dancing? Only me. Because I'm just that "special". Rue doesn't really dance with me...she just punches me and tries to bite my hands the whole time... which isn't very nice. And then she starts jumping around and barking and then Sadie gets upset because we're being too loud and crazy for her and so then she starts trying to herd Rue to keep her in a specific area and then she's barking and biting at Rue's ankles and I'm still dancing and singing at the top of my lungs (usually it's not THAT pretty either...) and somehow my parent's haven't kicked me out yet. Which is shocking because when I'm home there isn't a moments peace in this house :) They didn't know what they were getting into when they had me >:) It's ok, I'm the favorite anyways (remember the whole living in denial thing...this one is my favorite out of all of them...that I'm the favorite child!) I suppose that I should probably go eat more food or something... what else do you do when you're laying around your house waiting for your sister to get home so that you can go buy more coffee and food and clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment